DEAL OR NO DEAL LIVE BY EVOLUTION GAMING
Live Deal or No Deal Review
Deal or No Deal is a Live Casino game by Evolution Gaming. Based on the popular TV show, it offers exciting gameplay and an alternative to the usual casino games whilst allowing players the opportunity o to hit this games massive 500x Multiplier.
Live Deal or No Deal is only available at licensed online casinos that have been vetted by regulators, which means it’s a safe and secure live game by one of the most trusted software developers Evolution Gaming.
Live Deal or No Deal Overview
Betting Range and RTP
Live Deal or No Deal comes with a decent RTP of 95% and a house edge of 4.58%. Players do not have to spend too much as the minimum bet starts at $0.10 with the maximum being $10
How to Play Live Deal or No Deal
The live casino version of this game plays in much the same way as the TV Format of the game. A host guides you through the gameplay. The Host will occasionally receive a call from the mysterious Banker who decides how much to offer. There are a few details you need to be aware of before you qualify to play Live Deal or No Deal and they are as follows:
- To qualify and enter the game players need to spin a Wheel of Fortune, and the aim is to align three identical segments, thereby unlocking the next step.
- Once you qualify, players can add more cash to the 16 suitcases. During this round players can select any of the suitcases. They then place a bet and spin the wheel to add to the prize amount.
- Once players have completed these two steps, they can start opening suitcases. The Host opens three suitcases, each of them contains a number corresponding to a prize which gets removed from the pool.
- Once this stage is completed, the Banker calls to make his first offer, and in the next two rounds, a further four suitcases are opened with the fourth round starting with three opened suitcases. It’s here where the Banker makes his final deal before players are allowed to open the two remaining suitcases.
Live Deal or No Deal Strategy
There is no strategy when playing Deal or No Deal Live. It’s a fantastic game where players stand a chance at winning decent amounts of money; it is after all called gambling where nothing is ever guaranteed.
ONLINE CASINO GAMES AVAILABLE AT Live Games
South African casino players love slots and at Silver Sands Casino, there are plenty of slots for one to play and enjoy. Get access to different types of slots such as 6-reel slots, 5-reel slots, 3-reel slots, progressive jackpots, bonus round slots and floating symbols. Some of the popular slots include Pulsar, Storm Lords, Megasaur, Spirit of the Inca and Aztec’s Millions.
Table game options at Silver Sands Casino are plenty too. Play variations and classic versions of popular table games such as poker, blackjack and roulette. Some of the popular table games you can play include Caribbean Stud Poker, Face up 21, Pontoon, American Roulette and European Roulette.
There are plenty of specialty games available at Silver Sands Casino as well and these are a great way to spend time and get the chance to win some money. The list includes Keno, Bingo, Scratch Cards, Board Games and Shooting.
Live Deal or No Deal by Evolution Gaming is a delightful live online casino game with no strategy to guarantee you win. However, players can benefit from the low betting limits and the chance of hitting that generous 500x Multiplier and walking away with a decent cash prize.
- Lightning Roulette by Evolution Gaming
- Monopoly Live by Evolution Gaming
- Live Baccarat by Playtech
- Live Dream Catcher by Evolution Gaming
- Live Baccarat by NetEnt
- Live Mega Ball by Evolution Gaming
- Live Andar Bahar by Ezugi
- Live Three Card Poker
- Live Caribbean Stud Poker by Evolution Gaming
- Live Deal or No Deal by Evolution Gaming
- Live Dragon Tiger by Evolution Gaming
- Live Football Studio by Evolution Gaming
- Live Jumbo 7 Jackpot by Evolution Gaming
- Live Lightning Baccarat by Evolution Gaming
- Live Lightning Dice by Evolution Gaming
- Live Quantum Roulette by Playtech
- Live VIP Auto Roulette by NetEnt